I love looking at swimming pools and when it came to me that these types exist I immediately made this blog I want to discuss about above-ground swimming pools

Advertisement

Monday, July 27, 2009

Magical Above-Ground Swimming Pools

above-ground swimming poolI'm not really sure how to describe an above-ground pool but for one thing, I am awed at the amazing way they appear. Seemingly floating in the air, above-ground swimming pools are really art to me. Art in a sense that they do have a distinct set-up when they are made.

Like the work of a magician, I'd like to call the above-ground pools as something of rarity these days. I've seen one in a local hotel from here where I live and the moment I saw one, I was amazed at the magical presence of this piece of art.

Amazed at the pool deck when I tried to see a view of an above-ground pool, I was instantly made to wonder how others would look like or how they can attach the pool heaters and the water pump that replenishes the dirty water to replace it with a fresher and cleaner collection.

Just for the live of the art that I see in above-ground pools, I'd like to provide here a small picture sample so you can take a peek at its wonder and marvel at its beauty and elegance. Please view the image above this post and see if it fits my description well.

All credits to the image above taken from deckingreview.com and I'd like to thank the website owner for such a wonderful view of this floating pool.

No comments: