I love looking at swimming pools and when it came to me that these types exist I immediately made this blog I want to discuss about above-ground swimming pools

Advertisement

Monday, July 27, 2009

About Us

above-ground pool pictureFirst, it is not all about us, instead, only me and my love for odd stuff like an above-ground pool which this blog is totally all about. First time I saw one was back in a local hotel here where I live which is really odd because they are of rarity. Second time was when I stumbled upon it searching for odd swimming pools today.

Then on, I immediately said to myself that I wanted to feature something to magically beautiful about these above-ground swimming pools. They may be rare here from where I am standing but I'd like to make them a great site using this blog.

Be prepared to see more about above ground pools as I take you to a journey using my research ability to feature here some of the best looking and odd shaped as well as magical swimming pools in the world. I'd love to collect here pictures of types of above-ground pools and let people know there are certain things in this world that could make us smile on a first glance. Smile and have a great day!

No comments: